Friday, September 19, 2008

Life is weird, funny, and many other things..

I was trying to find some funny jokes to post on here, but it's hard to find a good and funny joke..so I settled for just finding a couple just quotes share that I found while searching around and thought they were interesting..they probably aren't as funny as say a Seinfeld episode:) or the lame jokes in Get Smart (I have to say, thoroughly entertained by the silliness of that movie tonight)..but it was worth a shot, just to change things up a little. Do any of YOU (meaning the 3 people who might read my blog) have any other good comments, quotes or actual jokes to spread around here. Let it be a Free To Joke and Not Be Judged Zone. I have a couple others up my sleeve but I think it's getting to be past my bedtime:).

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the Self Help section was. She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.

In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular.

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas.

Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.

Finally..I will end with a quote that just made the end of my day after some funny comments about my sincere love of reading at work. I was behind a bumper sticker that said, no joke, "Reading is Sexy." So there, all you reading bashers out there;).

No comments: